2. Secures the SmartKey with a vise-like grip for you to cut the u-ring off (cutting tool not included)
3. Presses the cutoff u-ring segment into the SmartKey chamber
4. Splits Tamper Proof Key Ring Hubs
5. Spreads Tamper Proof Ring for easier hub attachment
6. Seals Tamper Proof Key Ring Hub
Morse’s SmartKey® Reader lets you manage keys for your Touch system more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
The electronic key reader is designed to work seamlessly with the TrueTouch client software. Add a new key to your existing system – right from your computer – identify an existing key or remove it from the system entirely.
Better yet, the TrueTouch interface simplifies the key additions and deletion process, saving you time and reducing input errors. The SmartKey Reader works with KeyWatcher Touch and KeyBank Touch 1.7 and higher.
This stable desktop design allows users to easily place their fingers for enrollment from the KeyWatcher administrator’s office. Enrollment is integrated into the TrueTouch software utilizing a “wizard” style interface allowing for fingerprints to be enrolled easily with feedback about finger position, as well as 3 passes to ensure a good read.
User fingerprints are stored globally – enrolled once, and the enrollment is automatically synchronized to any KeyWatcher Touch the user has access to.